1 tbsp Cooking Grade Matcha
1 cup Flour or Gluten Free Flour
1/3 cup sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla Extract
1 cup vegetable oil
½ cup semisweet choc chips
½ cup white choc chips
- Add eggs and sugar to a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add the vegetable oil. Mix well
- Sift the flour, matcha and baking powder together. And slowly add to the egg, sugar and oil mixture.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips
- Divide batter equally into two small greased baking pans
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean
- Allow to cool and cut into 8 pieces